Agri-tech Catalyst Colombia
Funder and programme:
Innovate UK and Colombian Prosperity Fund Programme – Agri-tech Catalyst
Project total costs (range):
£ 150,000 – £ 500,000 (Early-stage awards);
£ 200,000 – £ 800,000 (Late-stage awards)
18/07/2018 (12:00 noon)
25/07/2018 (12:00 noon)
Innovate UK, through the Colombian Prosperity Fund Programme, will invest up to £3 million. This is to enable UK and Colombian partners to address agricultural challenges in post-conflict and conflict-affected regions in Colombia.
This competition aims to help farmers in Colombia, particularly female smallholders, adopt innovations faster. This will help the country meet international development objectives in agriculture, including:
- an improvement in the health and welfare of farmers, particularly female smallholders;
- sustainable intensification of Colombian agriculture;
- improvements in human health, and diversity in diets and nutrition;
- an improvement in rural income and food security;
- easier trade in agricultural products.
Projects and their outcomes must fit with the Official Development Assistance (ODA) criteria and International Development (Gender Equality) Act. This aims to boost inclusive economic growth, poverty reduction, gender equality and women’s economic empowerment, and have a positive social or environmental effect on wider Colombian society.
Your proposal may take innovative ideas from any sector or discipline.
Agri-tech Catalyst funding is available to UK businesses of any size, UK research organisations and partners in Colombia.
Early-stage awards can last up to 18 months. Projects for late-stage awards must start by March 2019 and last up to 18 months.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email email@example.com