Biomedical Catalyst 2018 Round 2: Primer Award
Funder and programme:
Innovate UK and Medical Research Council (MRC) – Biomedical Catalyst
Project total costs (range):
£ 200,000 – £ 1,500,000
03/10/2018 (12:00 noon)
UK SMEs can apply for a share of up to £5 million to work alone or with others on solving healthcare challenges in a model system.
This is a competition for a primer award in the Biomedical Catalyst.
Biomedical Catalyst supports the development of innovative healthcare products, technologies and processes. These can include:
- disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions;
- earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease, leading to better patient outcomes;
- tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures.
The Biomedical Catalyst has 4 types of funding award. These are: feasibility, primer, early stage and late stage. The late stage award is running alongside this one. They are designed to help SMEs developing a product or process to provide an innovative solution to a health and care challenge. The scheme supports progression from initial concept through to late stage development.
Innovate UK and MRC welcome applications from any sector or discipline.
Projects should last 12 to 24 months and must start by 1 April 2019.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org