Biomedical Catalyst 2019 Round 1: Early and Late Stage Awards
Funder and programme:
Innovate UK and Medical Research Council (MRC) – Biomedical Catalyst
Project total costs (range):
£ 250,000 – £ 4,000,000
03/04/2019 (12:00 noon)
UK businesses can apply for a share of up to £7 million to explore and evaluate the commercial potential of a scientific idea to solve a healthcare challenge.
The aim of the Biomedical Catalyst is to support the development of innovative healthcare products, technologies and processes. These can include (but are not limited to):
- disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions;
- earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease, leading to better patient outcomes;
- tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures.
Your project’s total eligible costs must be between £250,000 and £4 million. Your project must start by 1 September 2019 and end by 31 March 2021. It must last at least 1 year.
Innovate UK and Medical Research Council (MRC) are also running a combined Feasibility and Primer Award competition. Make sure you are applying for the correct competition.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org