Demonstrators Addressing Cyber Security Challenges in the Internet of Things
Funder and programme:
Innovate UK – Strategic Priorities Fund
Project total costs (range):
£ 2,500,000 – £ 4,000,000
18/02/2019 [date change from 28/01/2019]
01/05/2019 (12:00 noon) [date change from 03/04/2019]
Innovate UK is to invest up to £6 million in collaborative, business led research and development (R&D) projects. These projects should result in a new product, industrial process or service.
This funding is from UKRI’s Strategic Priorities Fund.
The aim of this competition is to solve industry-focused major cyber security-related challenges in the Internet of Things (IoT). You should include a plan to test nearer-to-market interventions and experiments in real environments.
Your proposal must address at least one of the following themes:
- Operational resilience technologies for the protection and recovery of data in IoT.
- Intelligent control systems for industry, and commercial and public sector buildings to ensure critical systems function as they were designed.
- Intelligently protecting the occupants and the systems of the digital home.
Your project’s total eligible costs must be between £2.5 million and £4 million and you can request up to £2 million grant.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org