Electronics, Sensors and Photonics for Robotics in Extreme Environments
Funder and programme:
Innovate UK – Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF)
Project total costs (range):
£ 25,000 – £ 100,000 (Feasibility studies)
£ 50,000 – £ 250,000 (Collaborative R&D)
08/05/2019 (12:00 noon)
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), is investing up to £2 million to develop electronics, sensors and photonics (ESP) devices, components and/or sub-systems for robotics and AI (RAI) operations. Solutions must be capable of surviving and operating in extreme and challenging environments.
This competition is focused on ESP as part of the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF) RAI for Extreme and Challenging Environments Challenge.
The aim is to encourage R&D investment in ESP enabled robotics capabilities made in the UK.
Your proposal must demonstrate a thorough understanding of whole system design requirements for RAI in extreme environments. It must:
- include mission-specific performance and regulatory targets;
- show an understanding of the challenge in RAI systems in extreme environments, including the market specifically addressed in your proposal.
Feasibility studies projects’ total eligible costs must be between £25,000 and £100,000. Collaborative R&D projects’ total eligible costs must be between £50,000 and £250,000.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email email@example.com