i4i Connect – Call 3
Funder and programme:
Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) – National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Invention for Innovation (i4i)
Total project costs:
£ 50,000 – £ 150,000
i4i Connect is aimed at small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in need of a funding boost to reach the next stage in the development pathway. Offering between £ 50,000 – £ 150,000 over a 6-12 month period, its primary aim is to help SMEs get to a point where they can apply for further funding, in particular for a full i4i Product Development Award (PDA), or to support projects at any stage of the translational research and development pathway to further de-risk them for follow-on investment. This will enable accelerated development of promising medical technologies, in line with recommendations from the Government’s Accelerated Access Review.
- Lead applicants must be from an SME.
- Lead applicants must be based in England.
- Projects must be £ 50,000 – £ 150,000 in value.
- Projects must be 6-12 months in duration.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email email@example.com