Innovate UK Smart Grants: February 2019
Funder and programme:
Innovate UK – Smart
Project total costs (range):
£ 25,000 – £ 500,000 (6-18 months)
£ 25,000 – £ 2,000,000 (19-36 months)
25/04/2019 (12:00 noon) [N.B. change of date; was 24/04/2019]
Smart is the new name for Innovate UK’s ‘Open grant funding’ programme.
Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), will invest up to £20 million in the best game-changing or disruptive ideas with a view to commercialisation.
All proposals must be business focused, rather than pure research. Applications can come from any area of technology (including arts, design, media or creative industries), science or engineering and be applied to any part of the economy.
Whilst Innovate UK welcomes projects that overlap with the ISCF grand challenge areas, it is also keen to support projects that are entirely outside these.
Innovate UK may share application details with other public sector co-funders if this is appropriate.
Eligible project costs over £2 million (but not exceeding £3 million) may be considered.
- For projects of duration 6 to 18 months, total eligible project costs are between £25,000 and £500,000 (single company or collaboration).
- For projects of duration 19 to 36 months, total eligible project costs are between £25,000 and £2 million (collaboration only).
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email email@example.com