Innovate UK Smart Grants: July 2019
Funder and programme:
Innovate UK – Smart
Project total costs (range):
£ 25,000 – £ 500,000 (6-18 months)
£ 25,000 – £ 2,000,000 (19-36 months)
16/10/2019 (12:00 noon)
Smart is the new name for Innovate UK’s ‘Open grant funding’ programme.
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), will invest up to £25 million in the best game-changing, innovative or disruptive ideas with a view to commercialisation. All proposals must be business focused.
Applications can come from any area of technology (including arts, design, media or creative industries), science or engineering and be applied to any part of the economy.
Whilst Innovate UK welcomes projects that overlap with the grand challenge areas this is not a requirement, as they are also keen to support projects in other areas.
Innovate UK may share application details with other public sector co-funders if this is appropriate.
Innovate UK may consider eligible project costs over £2 million (but not exceeding £3 million).
- Projects of duration between 6 and 18 months and total eligible project costs between £25,000 and £500,000 can be single or collaborative.
- Projects of duration between 19 and 36 months and total eligible project costs between £25,000 and £2 million must be collaborative.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email email@example.com