Innovating for Growth Scale-ups
Funders and programme:
European Regional Development Fund and British Library – Innovating for Growth
Worth £ 10,000
Innovating for Growth is a European Regional Development Fund programme designed to help small businesses scale-up and grow. With £10,000 worth of specialist support spread over a three-month period, you’ll get tailored one-to-one advice on:
- Developing a growth strategy;
- Refining your business model;
- Product and service innovation;
- Creating a market strategy and building your brand;
- Maximising your Intellectual Property;
- Business and market intelligence.
You might be looking to grow into a new market, launch a new product or implement a new process. Not sure how? Through one-to-one sessions and workshops the British Library’s Business & IP Centre (BIPC) will work together to help you fulfil your growth potential. You will also get automatic membership to BIPC’s ‘Growth Club’ where you will have the opportunity to network with other high-growth business owners and keep in touch with your Relationship Manager.
What are the requirements?
- Your business has a turnover of £100,000 or more;
- Your business is based in London;
- You can commit to a minimum of 12 hours over three months;
- You have big ambitions to scale and grow your business.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org