Innovation in Health and Life Sciences Round 3
Funder and programme:
Innovate UK – sector competition
Project total costs (range):
£ 50,000 – £ 2,000,000
Innovate UK is investing up to £15 million in innovation projects. These should address challenges in health and life sciences (H&LS) that lead to increased agri-food productivity, quality and sustainability or improved healthcare outcomes.
Projects must show significant innovation in one of the priority areas:
- increasing agricultural productivity
- improving food quality and sustainability
- advanced therapies (cell and gene therapies)
- precision medicine
- medicines discovery
- preclinical technologies
- advanced biosciences
Proposals must show how projects will enable a significant change in competitiveness and productivity for at least one UK SME involved in the project.
For further information, click here.
N.B. Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) associated with this competition are also available.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email email@example.com