Invention for Innovation (i4i) Product Development Awards – Call 18
Funder and programme:
Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) – National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Invention for Innovation (i4i)
Total project costs:
No upper funding limit
Product Development Awards (PDA) support any stage of the translational research and development pathway, including the clinical development of laboratory-validated technologies or interventions.
- A minimum of two organisations must be involved from either NHS Trust, Higher Education Institution or SME.
- Lead applicants must be based in England.
- Projects may be up to three years in duration.
- There is no upper funding limit, but costs must be fully justified.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org