Invention for Innovation (i4i) Product Development Awards – Call 15
Funder and programme:
Department of Health – National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Invention for Innovation (i4i)
Stage 1 closes:
Applications are invited for the NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) research proposals for translational R&D projects aimed at cultivating new techniques or technologies into innovative interventions which address existing or emerging healthcare needs. i4i supports projects developing innovative medical technology including medical devices, active implantable devices and in vitro diagnostic devices. i4i also supports projects which utilise and develop techniques or technologies from other industry sectors that could have a potential impact if applied in a healthcare setting.
Product Development Awards (PDA) comprise both early and late stages of R&D including the clinical development of laboratory-validated technologies or interventions.
Although no funding limit is imposed, applicants must fully justify all costs. The funding period is for up to three years.
Lead applicants may be from academia, industry or an NHS organisation.
- Any R&D activities must be within scope;
- A minimum of two organisations must be involved from either NHS Trust, HEI or SME;
- Lead applicants must be based in England;
- Work packages must not include animal studies;
- Projects must have progressed beyond basic research and have demonstrated proof-of-concept.
For further information, click here.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email email@example.com