UK and Canada: Enhancing Industrial Productivity
Funder and programme:
Innovate UK and National Research Council of Canada (NRC) – EUREKA
Total project costs:
Up to £ 1,000,000 (maximum grant £ 200,000)
02/05/2019 (12:00 noon)
09/05/2019 (17:00 noon)
UK businesses can apply for a share of up to £5 million to develop innovative technologies targeting global markets with Canadian partners.
The UK and Canada are running a joint grant funding competition under the EUREKA framework. This will support collaborative research and development (CR&D) projects, which should result in a new product, industrial process or service. Projects must be innovative, involve a technological risk and target large global markets.
Proposals are welcomed from advanced manufacturing businesses, food and drink processers, and automation and artificial intelligence (AI) innovators, including those applying ‘AI for design’ techniques.
The national funding agencies will fund their respective participants in the projects:
- for UK applicants this is Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI);
- for Canadian applicants this is the National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) International Office or Conseil National de Recherches Canada Bureau International Programme d’Aide à la Recherche Industrielle (CNRC PARI).
UK-led projects can have total eligible project costs of up to £1 million with a maximum grant of up to £200,000 for UK applicants and a maximum grant of up to $300,000 CAD for Canadian applicants.
MSC R&D can help your business develop by supporting you in:
• Identification of appropriate grants and competition calls for proposals
• Partner search for collaborative Research & Innovation
• Bid writing
• Project management
• Audit compliance
• Business Planning
• Market Intelligence reports
If you want help with any of these opportunities, please CONTACT us on 0114 230 8401 or email email@example.com